UCO bank is nationalized bank in India. You can contact UCO Bank Customer Care Toll Free helpline Number- Missed Call Balance Enquiry. Here are the desired details.
- 1 UCO Bank Customer Care Toll Free helpline Number- Missed Call Balance Enquiry
- 1.1 UCO Bank Head office address
- 1.2 The email address for various Queries regarding savings/ current accounts
- 1.3 How to check your UCO Bank account balance through missed call number
- 1.4 UCO bank balance enquiry number toll free
- 1.5 How to block UCO Debit Card (Card Hoslisting)
- 1.6 How to find out CIF number of UCO Bank account
- 1.7 Related
UCO Bank Customer Care Toll Free helpline Number- Missed Call Balance Enquiry
- 24 Hours toll free customer helpline numbers of UCO bank are 1800 274 0123
UCO Bank Head office address
10, B.T.M Sarani, MAIN Kolkata – 700 001
- Telephone (033) 22310493 (033) – 44559401-9402-9403- up to 9410
- Fax: (033) 4455 7262 (033) – 4455905
The email address for various Queries regarding savings/ current accounts
- [email protected] for ATM hotlisting
- [email protected] Ebanking queries
- [email protected] Any customer grievances
- [email protected] feedback/suggestions
- [email protected] for any ATM queries
How to check your UCO Bank account balance through missed call number
Suppose you want to check your uco savings or current account balance through missed call. For that all you need to do is you have to give a missed call on below number.
- UCO missed call number is 09278792787
UCO bank balance enquiry number toll free
If in case you want the details of your last 5 transactions debit to credit. You have to dial the below-mentioned toll free number from your phone.
- make a missed call on 09213125125
How to block UCO Debit Card (Card Hoslisting)
In case your card is lost/stolen, & someone has made any unauthorized transactions from the card. You need to block or hotlist the card. For that send an SMS to the following numbers
- SMS HOT SPACE last four digits of your card number to 9230192301
- HOT Space your full account number to the same number
How to find out CIF number of UCO Bank account
To find our the CIF number of your Uco bank account, you have to open the first page of your printed passbook given by the bank. you will find the CIF number available on it. otherwise, you have to go to the branch. Ask the manager of your home branch for help. CIF number is the number on which the bank is tracking all the accounts of that client.
For all others click here. Also, check SBI, ICICI, AXIS BANK, HDFC, SBBJ, KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK customer care toll free by clicking on the name. Gramin banks like Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank(BRKGB), Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank customer care(UBGB)are also posted.
This is not the official web portal of any bank. Please comment your problems here. You need to contact on above numbers available. Go and contact the same for your issue.