In this post, we are going to provide you Central Bank Of India Customer Care Toll Free Number Services. Cent bank is the leading bank in India with many branches and ATMs all over the country. You can approach the specified number as per below details.
- 1 Central Bank Of India Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Number
- 1.1 Head Office Address of Central Bank of India
- 1.2 Central Bank of India E-mail address and telephone numbers
- 1.3 Customer Care Number of Central Bank Of India
- 1.4 How to find CIF number of central bank account number
- 1.5 IMPS services of the central bank via SMS banking
- 1.6 How to check Missed call alert number of Central Bank of India
- 1.7 Personal Net Banking Activation Form of Central Bank
- 1.8 Share this:
- 1.9 Like this:
- 1.10 Related
Central Bank Of India Customer Care Toll Free Helpline Number
Please find below mentioned central bank toll free helpline number 24 x 7
- Dial toll free 1800-22-1911 from the registered mobile number
Head Office Address of Central Bank of India
Central Bank of India
Chandra Mukhi, Nariman Point,
Mumbai – 400 021
Central Bank of India E-mail address and telephone numbers
contact the regional office of the Central bank on its e-mail address below.
- Ph.: 022 6638 7777
- Tele No-0761-2662691,94 & 95
- Email: [email protected]
Customer Care Number of Central Bank Of India
Alternatively, you can dial the following toll free contact number
- Contact 1800221911 to solve your problems
How to find CIF number of central bank account number
it is easy to find CIF number of your bank account number. All you need to check is your passbook first page. Under the account name, you will see CIF number of 8 digits printed. If you can not find your CIF number then please go to the branch.
IMPS services of the central bank via SMS banking
- To change your MPIN send SMS to 9967533228
CHGPIN <New PIN><Old PIN>
- To generate new MMID
Send SMS <MMID>
- To Cancel MMID
Send SMS MMIDCANCEL
How to check Missed call alert number of Central Bank of India
To see your bank account balance by Missed call alert number of Central Bank of India, Follow the steps here
- For an account, Balance Enquiry MAKE MISS CALL on (09555244442)
- For savings/ current Account Mini Statement miss call on (09555144441)
Available right now. Any India Bank customer care toll free numbers. All nationalized banks customer care like State Bank, Kotak Bank, AXIS, Dena Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, BOI, UCO Bank have given.
Are you having an account in BRKGB? then check all the customer care numbers of Grameen bank here.
Personal Net Banking Activation Form of Central Bank
If you are a customer of a bank and holding regular account of it then you are eligible for the central bank personal net banking account with ID and password. This can be useful to do online transactions like IMPS, NEFT, RTGS, ASBA and many more. To know more and use personal net banking here is the APPLICATION FORM.
MOST IMPORTANT :
This is not the legal page of the bank. mention details in the comment section. Do not share your bank account details or any other details here in the post. please do not disclose any financial or personal information over here. you may directly approach to given numbers for more queries in this regard.