Here are the Axis Bank Customer Care 24×7 number & Toll Free helpline Number. Axis Bank is one of the biggest private sector banks in India. you may find all the details regarding banking and SMS banking mentioned below.
- 1 Axis Bank Customer Care 24×7 number & Toll Free helpline Number
- 2 Axis Bank credit card customer care number
- 2.1 Head Office address of Axis Bank
- 2.2 Missed call number to get Axis Bank account balance
- 2.3 SMS banking services for Axis bank savings account customers
- 2.4 Axis OK mobile app details a new unique mobile app for your axis bank account
- 2.5 Related
Axis Bank Customer Care 24×7 number & Toll Free helpline Number
Here we are going to provide you with the contact details of the Axis Bank Customer Care & Toll Free helpline Number Missed Call Alert via your smartphone. lets check how you can do it right now.
Personal phone banking customer care toll free numbers of Axis bank
NRI Banking customer care toll free number
- Dial landline number +91-22-67987700 for NRI customers of Axis Bank Customer Care 24×7 number & Toll Free helpline Number
- This number can also be used for ATM/Debit card hot listing services
Business phone banking services of Axis Bank Customer Care 24×7 number & Toll Free helpline Number
- Dial the number +91 22 27648000 for business banking services
Axis Bank Agriculture/Rural banking services toll free contact number
- Dial toll free 1-800-419-5577
Axis Bank credit card customer care number
If you want to know the status of your credit card for the zixs bank you need to contact the below mentioned Axis Bank credit card customer care number.
Head Office address of Axis Bank
The Axis Bank Limited, Main Corporate Office, In Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound,
Panduranga Budhkar Marg, Warli, Mumbai – 400 025
Tel: (022) 2425 2525
Missed call number to get Axis Bank account balance
To get your Axis bank account balance by the missed call on your mobile you need to make the missed call on the following numbers
- To have your account balance dial 1800 419 5959
- Getting your mini statement dial 1800 419 6969
- For Hindi Language dial 1800 419 5858
- Hindi Mini statement dial 1800 419 6868
- To recharge your mobile dial 08049336262
- To activate these services Type ACT and send SMS to 5676782
SMS banking services for Axis bank savings account customers
Axis bank is providing you with various SMS banking services from your smartphone/mobile device. To use these services you have to type desired keywords in SMS short format given below
- Axis SMS Banking Number is 5676782
- Mobile number for SMS banking is 9717000002
List of SMS banking Keywords to get various details on your mobile
- BAL [account-number] for balance enquiry
- MINI [account-number] for mini statement
- MBANK for the mobile banking app
- ATM <Pincode> for ATM search in your area
- GREEN <Email Id> for receiving an Email statement
- ESTMT<last 5 digits of account number> <From Date> <To Date>
- UPDATEM<valid Email ID> to update mail id
- CHQBK <Last 6 digit of a/c No.> to get the cheque book
- CHQST <6 digits of Cheque No.> <Last 6 digit of the savings Acc No.> to get cheque status
- STOPCHQ<6 digits of Cheque No.> <Last 6 digit of the saving Account No.> to stop cheque
- Aadhaar< Aadhaar no.>AC< last 6 digits of sacing/current Accounts no.> Aadhar linking
- Lock < 9 digit Cust ID > To lock your internet banking
Axis OK mobile app details a new unique mobile app for your axis bank account
You can avail many services in Axis OK mobile app which is available in the google store/Apple store. Cards, ATM, Account, Loans, Agri-business, Rural, Statement, Recharge, DTH services, NEFT/RTGS, IMPS. All products of Axis bank are available in the mobile app.
Interested in All Indian Banks Toll free contact numbers? Click here.
SBI & SBBJ toll free customer care contact number is given here. Also, see Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank toll free. Also, go to the official page of Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank customer care. You may Also check Purvanchal Gramin Bank Customer Care form Here.
This is not the official web portal of Axis bank. In case you are suffering from any problems then mention it below. Please do not type your personal details here. Ask for your major problems at the below-mentioned line. Otherwise please go to the official web page of Axis Bank and contact on the Axis Bank Customer Care 24×7 number & Toll Free helpline Number.