UCIC(Unique Customer Identification Code) for your Bank account is the latest notification comes for the smooth facilitation of the banking operations in India. With the use of this number, you can do all the banking transactions at once. A customer can shift to any bank account in India. You don’t need to change your bank account number which is easy to remember.
How to find UCIC(Unique Customer Identification Code) for your Bank account
To find your UCIC you need a CIF file updated from your customer files in the system of the bank. CIF file is the customer identification file in the records of the bank. This is unique to each and every customer. you can check your UCIC given by the bank in their account statement. It is also available on passbook which is printed in your account.
The major benefits from the UCIC are
- Stoppage of Revenue leakage by tracking transactions
- Customer support and bank account portability
- easily switching in and out of your bank accounts from one bank to another bank like mobile number portability
- Banks can easily monitor your facilities
- removal of any duplicate accounts which are currently a major problem for all the banks
- To track the dormant and inactive accounts by this number
- easy regulation and monitoring of your activities
- to help the government in identifying the fraud and mismatching accounts
- To protect the interest of the customers of the bank and public at large
What is the procedure to get UCIC for your bank account
To receive your unique code all you need to do is to contact your nearest bank branch where you maintain your bank account. they will give you a form to fill up. then after allot the UCIC which is noted down for any future correspondence and communication.
Please contact your bank for the allotment of UCIC. This is not the official site of any bank to provide UCIC. Mention your questions in the section provided below for the allotment procedure and detailed discussion.