Here we are providing you Indian Bank Customer Care Number- Toll Free Number for balance enquiry for the solution of your queries. Here are the Toll free helpline numbers of Indian Bank. Indian bank is the leading bank in banking industry operating in many branches around the country. You can use the bank’s quick and fast services like net banking, credit card, online balance enquiry, mini statement, credit card, Rupay card, overdraft, loan and many more.
- 1 Indian Bank Customer Care Number- Toll Free Number for balance enquiry
- 2 What is CIF number of Indian Bank
Indian Bank Customer Care Number- Toll Free Number for balance enquiry
Below is the Indian Bank customer care number for balance enquiry which is totally toll free from the end of the customer. they can dial it directly from their phone and get the desired services in the banking industry.
- Indian Bank National Toll Free No. 1800 425 4422/ 1800 425 0000
- Alternatively 1800-425-3425 by entering CIF number
Head Office Address of Indian Bank
IB Corporate Office,
Postbox No: 5555, 254 to 260, Avvai Shanmugam Salai,
Royapettah, Chennai – 600 014
The E-mail address and telephone numbers of Indian Bank
Given is the list of the email address and telephone landline numbers of the said bank.
- Telephone number: 044 28134300
- [email protected]
What is CIF number of Indian Bank
To check the CIF number of the account you are requested to check the first initial pages of your statement/passbook given by the bank. for that open the statement by giving the password in an email or physical passbook. CIF number is the consumer information number which is a unique number for every bank for their customers KYC and other financial profile. You can check it right in your bank’s statement or passbook.
Indian Bank Balance Check helpline number online
- Dial 94443 94443 from your mobile to receive the balance on SMS.
Keywords are as under
- For Inquiry of Balance BALAVL <Ac no> <MPIN>
- Last 3 Transactions LATRAN <Ano> <MPIN>
- Cheque status details CHQSTS <chq no> <Ac no> <MPIN>
- For Deposited Cheque Status Enquiry DCHSTS <chq no> <Ac no> <MPIN>
- To Change Mobile Banking PIN CHGPIN <New MPIN> <OMPIN>
- Any Help on How to Use type HELP <Code> <MPIN>
check Indian Bank account balance via missed call- Toll Free Number for balance enquiry
- To check Indian Bank account balance by missed call dial 09289592895 from your cell phone.
Interested in another bank? Click Here.
Check Dena Bank Customer Care Toll free number also. Central Bank of India details is available by Clicking Here.
Please define your comment in given box. This is not the legal site of the bank. comment below in the box to solve. Please do not write any of your personal information like name, account number, aadhar number or mobile number in the comment section. visit the Indian bank’s official website here.
[…] Indian bank customer care is also thereby CLICKING HERE. […]