In this article, we are giving you well known SBI Customer Care Toll Free Number – Account Balance Enquiry details. Then, Please use this State bank of India toll-free helpline number to solve your issues and queries. Find solutions about the bank account, Loans, Credit Cards, Other products of SBI.
- 1 SBI Customer Care Toll Free Number – Missed Call Balance Enquiry
- 1.1 State Bank of India customer care online Missed Call balance enquiry
- 1.2 Dial SBI Customer Care Toll Free Number – Missed Call Account Balance Enquiry
- 1.3 Register complaints about SBI Toll Free Number
- 1.4 SBI Savings Account Minimum Balance Requirement
- 1.5 Penalty for Non-maintenance of Minimum Balance in SBI savings account
- 1.6 Find CIF number of SBI account passbook
- 1.7 what is the SBI YONO App on google play store
- 1.8 Related
SBI Customer Care Toll Free Number – Missed Call Balance Enquiry
Here is how you can contact to SBI customer care toll free number for your account balance enquiry. Use this service 24*7 to get desired information on your mobile.
- SBI Helpline Toll-free number: 1800 11 2211 available 24*7
- SBI customer Complain number: 1800 425 3800 for 365 days
- State Bank of India Toll number: 080-26599990
- Customer care contact number of SBI: 022-22029456
- Customer complain SBI Fax: 022 22742431
State Bank of India customer care online Missed Call balance enquiry
In case you are dissatisfied with any of SBI services, You can complain to the State Bank of India online address as mentioned below.
SBI Complain number toll free address
Customer Service Department
State Bank Bhavan,
16th Floor, Madam Cama Road,
Mumbai 400 021
Dial SBI Customer Care Toll Free Number – Missed Call Account Balance Enquiry
If you want to get your SBI account balance on your mobile then you have to follow specific steps given below.
First, you have to register for the SMS services by typing
After successful registration, to check the balance
- make Missed Call or send an SMS ‘BAL’ to 09223766666
To get Mini statement of last few transactions
- do Missed Call or send an SMS ‘MSTMT’ to 09223866666
To get your last 6 months accounts statement
- ESTMT <space> <Account Number> <space> <code>= to 09223588888
Getting your education loan interest certificate in PDF format
- ELI <space> <Account Number> <space> <code> to 09223588888
For home loan interest certificate on email PDF format
- HLI <space> <Account Number> <space> <code> to 09223588888
To de-register all these services
- SMS ‘DREG ’ to 09223488888
IF you are unhappy with any of the SBI service or product
- Type UNHAPPY & send to 8008 20 20 20
Register complaints about SBI Toll Free Number
To register your complaint about any of the services/products/banking of SBI, You have to go to the official corporate website of the State Bank of India. There you can find detailed customer complain form by going to the portal then web then customer care.
SBI Savings Account Minimum Balance Requirement
SBI recently decided to levy Non Maintenance charges of minimum balance to the saving account holders. Therefore, each customer needs to maintain Minimum balance as prescribed by SBI in their SBI savings account. Below is the graphical representation of this requirement.
In addition to that, be ready to pay the penalty for non-maintenance of the MAB that is an average monthly balance in your savings account of The state bank of India. Find below is the penalty structure for failing to comply with this balance criteria.
Penalty for Non-maintenance of Minimum Balance in SBI savings account
After the recent decision taken by the Bank, If you do not maintain minimum balance as required in your SBI Savings account, Then you have to pay the below-mentioned penalty for non-maintenance of AMB.
Find CIF number of SBI account passbook
To find the CIF number of your state bank of India savings/current bank account, you have to download the statement. alternatively, your first page of passbook contains the CIF number given on the top of it. there is no facility of online CIF number checking is given by the bank.
what is the SBI YONO App on google play store
The Bank has launched YONO App on google play store for various queries on the bank account, deposits, loans, insurance, balance, credit card, Tax, ATM, EMI calculator and many more services. In addition to that, there is a facility to make a direct call to the relevant branch manager for the direct solution of the queries.
Find All Indian Bank Customer Care Toll free number. Also, check AU Small Finance Bank customer care toll free. There are Zooker.in Complaint details also available. Check Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank toll free. Also, visit Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank customer care. You may also take interest in syndicate bank balance enquiry online.
IMPORTANT NOTE cum Disclaimer for SBI Toll Free Number:
This is not the official portal of SBI. Tell us your queries in below box of comments and get the reply back. Else visit the official web portal of the Bank from here.