Here find Jammu and Kashmir Bank Customer Care & Toll Free helpline Number- Missed Call Balance Enquiry. Also, find various sms alert services. J&K Bank functions as state-level bank in Jammu & Kashmir and as a specialized bank in the remaining country. It is also the only private sector bank designated as RBI’s agent for banking business. It is established in 1938.
Toll Free Customer Care Helpline Number of J&K Bank
The bank is providing all the banking products to its valuable customers. You can find all the details in the official website of the bank. Below is the Toll Free Customer Care Helpline Number of J&K Bank on which customer can contact.
- Contact Centre : 1800 1800 234
- Customer Care : 0194-2481999
Head Office Address of Jammu & Kashmir Bank
HO Address: The Jammu & Kashmir Bank Ltd.
Srinagar, J&K, India
J&K Bank Toll Free Number
If above J&K Toll Free Number is not working then contact on another number given below for your ready reference.
- Phone : 0194-2481900,
- Fax: 0194-2481902
- Board line Numbers: (+91- 0194) 2481930 -2481935
- ATM Helpdesk : +91-194-2713333
- Credit Card : 0194- 2486424, 2486427, 2486149, 2486151, 2482463
- website: https://www.jkbank.com
SMS Banking Alert services keyword
With J&K Bank’s SMS Banking alert service, you can now get access to your account information from anywhere anytime 24*7. Just SMS your request from the mobile number linked to your bank account and get instant reply on your queries.
- Simply You can Link your mobile number with your account number and thats it. Then we can avail the sms banking facility. For that You need to visit your nearest J&K bank branch to link your mobile number with your account.
To register for this service, please download the registration form from the below link and submit the filled form at your branch office.
How to Check J&K Bank Balance Enquiry Via Missed Call Alert?
J&K Bank Balance Check Number:
Missed Call Alert facility is a unique service provided by all major banks. In this service, Customer can raise enquiry for account balance on missed call on designated number through the registered mobile number. There is no need to physically visit a branch for balance enquiry.
For this, The customer has to submit an application form for activation of Missed Call Alert facility. After 24-30 hours the facility will activate in CBS system of the bank.
Then after dialing the number, the customer will receive account balance SMS in their mobile.
The main benefit of this facility is that there is no cost for the calls / SMS received.
1. Just Fill-in the Registration Form available in the Branch or Download: Click Here
2. Then give it to the branch. Your service is activated.
HDFC Bank toll free number Click here.