Here is the Karnataka Bank Customer Care & Toll Free helpline Number- Missed Call Balance Enquiry. Also, find various email id address. Karnataka Bank was the first bank to introduce CBS system in the year 2000. The Bank adopted technology from the best IT professionals in the Industry like Infosys, Sun and Wipro. Earlier Karnataka Bank started its operations in 1924.
- 1 Toll Free Customer Care Helpline Number of Karnataka Bank
- 1.1 Head Office Address of Karnataka Bank
- 1.2 Karnataka Bank Customer Care & Toll Free helpline Number- Missed Call Balance Enquiry
- 1.3 How to check Karnataka Bank balance Enquiry via missed call alert
- 1.4 Share this:
- 1.5 Like this:
- 1.6 Related
Toll Free Customer Care Helpline Number of Karnataka Bank
The customer can get all solution to his queries from Toll Free Customer Care Helpline Number. The bank is having thousands of ATM network and branches all over India.
- Toll free: 1800 425 1444
- Ph: 022-22047529, 22831041(for NRI Clients)
- e-mail: [email protected]
- [email protected]
Head Office Address of Karnataka Bank
Karnataka Bank Limited,
Post Box No. 599.Mahaveera Circle,
Kankanady, Mangaluru-575 002.
Dakshina Kannada Dist.
Karnataka Bank Customer Care & Toll Free helpline Number- Missed Call Balance Enquiry
You can go to another Karnataka Bank Toll Free Number given hereunder. In the case, the above-mentioned number is not replying
- Ph: 0824-2228222
- Fax: 0824-2225588
- e-mail: [email protected]
- Website: www.karnatakabank.com
How to check Karnataka Bank balance Enquiry via missed call alert
Karnataka Bank balance enquiry via missed call alert is available right here. The consumer can get details for account balance by dialling a call on given number through the account registered mobile number. There is no physical need to visit the branch for balance enquiry.
For this, The customer has to fill up application form for activation of service of Missed Call Alert facility. After one day the facility will activate in bank’s CBS.
Karnataka bank balance check number
- Dial 1800 425 1445 For Balance Confirmation
- Dial 1800 425 1446 For Mini Statement
Karnataka Bank SMS banking Details
With Karnataka Bank’s SMS Banking alert service, you can now get your account information 24*7. Just SMS your request from the mobile number linked to your bank account and get an instant reply to your queries.
- Link your mobile number to your account number and avail the SMS banking facility. Please visit your nearest Karnataka bank branch to update your mobile number with your account.
- You may Check the balance of your account anytime
Which services are included in SMS banking
Below are the services which are included in SMS banking
- Account Debit/credit transactions above Rs 500
- Notifications for Loan Installment
- Term Deposit Maturity
- Stop Payment by cheque
To register for this service, please fill up the registration form from and submit the filled form at your branch office.
The main advantage of this facility is that there is no any extra charge for the calls / SMS received.