PNB Firstly put their feet on May 19, 1894. The object of establishing such a bank is to provide good economic growth of the country. Nowadays, Punjab national bank is serving millions of country people. However, due to such recent corporate Scams Like PNB Nirav Modi Scam of LOU, there may be certain issues. Let’s find Punjab national bank toll free customer care number- Missed Call Balance Enquiry given below.
- 1 Punjab national bank toll free customer care number- Missed Call Balance Enquiry
- 1.1 PNB CREDIT CARD Toll free Complain numbers
- 1.2 Head Office Address of PNB
- 1.3 Punjab National Bank Email ID and Phone Fax Number
- 1.4 Regional Office Address of Punjab National Bank
- 1.5 How to Check Bank Account Balance by missed Call PNB toll free customer care
- 1.6 PNB net banking application form online- apply online
- 1.7 Related
Punjab national bank toll free customer care number- Missed Call Balance Enquiry
Here is the Toll Free Customer Care Helpline Number of Punjab National Bank. After incorporation of PNB, the motto of the bank is “People`s bank”. Currently, it is operating at the second largest public sector bank in India after SBI. The bank has also received an award from a vigilant bank in the year 2016-2017.
- 1800 180 2222 & 1800 103 2222 (Toll Free)
- +91 120 2490000(Global Users)
PNB CREDIT CARD Toll free Complain numbers
If you own any credit card of the said bank then for your query you may contact on the below numbers
- 1800 180 2345(Toll Free)
- +91 120 4616200(Global Users)
Head Office Address of PNB
Corporate Office: Plot No 4, Sector -10 Dwarka New Delhi -110075
Punjab National Bank Email ID and Phone Fax Number
Dial given numbers for the solution of any banking complain or send an email on the address provided.
- Tolled No. 0120-2490000
- Landline: 011-28044907
- Email: [email protected]
Regional Office Address of Punjab National Bank
PNB is having 76 Regional offices situated across India. These offices are responsible to manage the customers from various parts of India. You can find addresses and contact numbers of circle offices mentioned by clicking here.
How to Check Bank Account Balance by missed Call PNB toll free customer care
Find the details about How to check Punjab National Bank Account Balance by missed Call & SMS banking enquiry given below.
- The Missed Call Alert contact number is – 18001802223
- For any feedback, please go to the PNB website.
- For tracking of banking Complaint/Service Request
PNB net banking application form online- apply online
If you are a regular user of the savings/current account of the Punjab national bank and want to start net banking services then you first have to fill up the application form. After filling up the form you have to give to the branch concerned, they will give you a unique id and password. then you can use the RTG NEFT & IMPS services of the bank. Click on the below link for the application form.
You can also view direct PDF file here.
Important Note for PNB toll free customer care:
Share your valuable feedback in the given comment box provided comment section. For better help direct contact to PNB Customer Care Toll Free Numbers.