This article will help you to provide complete information about contacting Andhra bank customer care toll free numbers. we also provide you details to raise a complaint to customer care support department by following below-mentioned contact details.
- 1 Andhra Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number-Missed call Balance Enquiry
Andhra Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number-Missed call Balance Enquiry
This bank was established by the well-known freedom fighter and a multifaceted genius, Dr. Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya. At the time of registration, The Bank has paid up capital of Rs 1.00 lakh and an authorized capital of Rs 10.00 lakhs. Here is the customer care toll free number of Andhra Bank.
Head office Address of Andhra Bank
5-9-11, Dr. Pattabhi Bhavan,
Secretariat Road, Saifabad
Hyderabad 500 004. Telangana
Ph: 040- 23252000
Andhra Bank customer care toll free number:
- 1800 425 1515 (Tele Banking)
- 1800 425 1515 (Credit card support)
- 1800 425 7701 (Pension related issues)
Contacts details of customer care of Andhra bank
Customers can contact bank’s Customer Service Department at the following Numbers between 10.00 a.m to 5.00 p.m on all working days (Except second and fourth Saturdays).
- Toll Free Number: 1800 425 1515
- Tel: 040 23234313, 23252000 Extn: 2422, 2577
- Fax: 23232419
- Email ID: [email protected]
Nodal officer of the Andhra Bank customer care service is:
Sri. K. T. Venumadhav
Nodal Officer for Customer Service,
Dr. Pattabhi Bhavan
Hyderabad-500 004. Telangana
How to check Andhra Bank account balance by a missed call
To check your Andhra bank account balance by a missed call on your smartphone, you have to dial below-mentioned numbers.
- Give a missed call on +91 92230 11300 from your registered mobile number to get the balance SMS back on the screen of your phone.
This is not official website of Andhra Bank Customer Care Department, So please don’t share your personal information in the below provided comment section.