UCO bank is nationalized bank in India. You can contact UCO Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number- balance check number for your desired solution of your bank account. You can also know how to check UCO bank account balance by a missed call number online. Here are the required details.
- 1 UCO Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number- balance check number
- 1.1 Head office address of UCO Bank
- 1.2 The email address for various Queries regarding savings/ current accounts
- 1.3 How to check your UCO Bank account balance through missed call number
- 1.4 UCO bank online balance enquiry number
- 1.5 How to block UCO Account Debit Card (Card Hoslisting)
- 1.6 How to find out CIF number of UCO Bank account
- 1.7 Online Account opening of UCO Bank
- 1.8 UCO HRMS [email protected]
- 1.9 Share this:
- 1.10 Like this:
- 1.11 Related
UCO Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number- balance check number
Banking at your fingertips is the prime idea of UCO bank. Therefore they are available 24*7 for customer care and balance check online. Let’s check the information hereunder.
- 24 Hours toll free customer helpline numbers of UCO bank are 1800 274 0123
Head office address of UCO Bank
10, B.T.M Sarani, MAIN Kolkata – 700 001
- Telephone (033) 22310493 (033) – 44559401-9402-9403- up to 9410
- Fax: (033) 4455 7262 (033) – 4455905
The email address for various Queries regarding savings/ current accounts
Wondered if the phone is not reachable or not received by the bank authorities then you can choose for sending mail to the concerned about the solution of your queries regarding your savings, current or another account.
- [email protected] for ATM hotlisting
- [email protected] Ebanking queries
- [email protected] Any customer grievances
- [email protected] feedback/suggestions
- [email protected] for any ATM queries
How to check your UCO Bank account balance through missed call number
Suppose you want to check your UCO savings or current account balance through missed call. For that, all you need to do is you have to give a missed call on UCO Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number- balance check number.
- UCO missed call number is 09278792787
UCO bank online balance enquiry number
If in case you want the details of your last 5 transactions debit to credit. You have to dial the below mentioned toll free number from your phone.
- make a missed call on 09213125125
How to block UCO Account Debit Card (Card Hoslisting)
In case your card is lost/stolen, & someone has made any unauthorized transactions from the card. You need to block or hotlist the card. For that send an SMS to the following numbers
- SMS HOT SPACE last four digits of your card number to 9230192301
- HOT Space your full account number to the same number
How to find out CIF number of UCO Bank account
To find our the CIF number of your Uco bank account, you have to open the first page of your printed passbook given by the bank. you will find the CIF number available on it. otherwise, you have to go to the branch. Ask the manager of your home branch for help. CIF number is the number on which the bank is tracking all the accounts of that client.
Online Account opening of UCO Bank
online account opening is as simple as just a few clicks away. Get your Savings account online by just filling an online form on UCO bank account online system. Please click here to get all the details on how to open an online bank account in the bank.
UCO HRMS [email protected]
For the employees of UCO bank, here is the UCO HRMS login for the job schedules and other employees task. An employee can easily find all the details on the said portal here. Click here to go to the portal. You may require login ID/ password for usage of it. Use the e-services folder for other services.
For all others click here. Also, check SBI, ICICI, AXIS BANK, HDFC, SBBJ, KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK customer care toll free by clicking on the name. Gramin banks like Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank(BRKGB), Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank customer care(UBGB)are also posted.
This is not the official web portal of any bank. Please comment your problems here. You need to contact on above UCO Bank Customer Care Toll Free Number- balance check number available above. Go and contact the same for your issue. Otherwise please visit the official website of UCO bank.