Here find Federal Bank Customer Care & Toll Free helpline contact Number- Missed Call Balance Enquiry alert services. Also, find regional office head office details email id contact number in this article. One of the major Indian commercial private sector banks, Federal Bank Started its operations on 23-04-1931. Having its headquarters in Aluva, Kerala. At present Bank has more than one thousand branches and number of ATMs situated in different States in India.
- 1 Toll Free Customer Care Helpline Number of Federal Bank
- 1.1 Head Office Address of Federal Bank
- 1.2 Federal Bank Toll Free complain Number
- 1.3 How to check Federal Bank account balance by missed call or SMS
- 1.4 Share this:
- 1.5 Like this:
- 1.6 Related
Toll Free Customer Care Helpline Number of Federal Bank
Below is the Toll Free Customer Care Helpline Number of Federal Bank. The customer can contact on it for the solution of queries. The Bank is using technology to fire its operations and is among the first banks in India to implement CBS system in its branches. The Bank offers its customers, a wide gamut of services.
- Dial the toll-free number 1800 – 425 – 1199 Or 1800 – 420 – 1199
- NRI customers can dial +91- 484 – 2630994 or +91-484-2630995
- This number is available 24 x 7 and 365 days
Head Office Address of Federal Bank
The Federal Bank Ltd.
Registered Office: Federal Towers,
P O Box No.103, Aluva, Kerala, India 683 101
Federal Bank Toll Free complain Number
If above-mentioned numbers are busy then Federal Bank Toll Free complain Number may alternatively contact as per below details
- [email protected]
- [email protected]
- Phone: 0484-262 3698
How to check Federal Bank account balance by missed call or SMS
Federal Bank account balance by missed call or SMS is service which Bank is currently providing. Find SMS Banking alert services keyword mentioned here.
Use the following SMS keywords to know details.
- Money Transfer : PAY <space> nickname <space> amount <space> rem
- Quick Transfer: IMPS <space> account <space> ifsc <space> amount <space> rem <space> remarks
- Quick Transfer to other bank: IMPS <space> mobile <space> mmid <space> amount <space> rem <space> remarks
- Mobile Topup your mobile : MTOPUP <space> amount <space> rem
- Other Mobile: MTOPUP <space> mobile <space> amount <space> rem
- DTH Recharge: DTH <space> Service Provider <space> DTH Subscriber ID <space> amount <space> rem
- Balance check : BAL <space> myshortno ( here my short number is SB+Lat four digits of your Account number, for example SB2555)
- Last transaction check: TXN <space> myshortno
- Check Status: CPS <space> myshortno <space> Cheque
- Checkbook Request: CBR <space> myaccount
- ATM Locator: AL <space> pincode
- Branch Locator: BL <space> pincode
- Block debit Card: BLOCK <space> Last four digits of Debit Card
SMS/ miss call has to be sent to the number 9895088888 (OR) 5676762
- ACTMOB<Space>10 Digit Mobile Number<space>Amount<space>Last 3 digits of Account Number
How to recharge Mobile by SMS?
- To recharge mobile by sms just Make a Missed Call to 8431700700 from the Mobile Number
How to deactivate auto mobile recharge of the Federal bank?
- To deactivate auto mobile recharge of Federal bank Send SMS DACTMOB<Space>10 Digit Mobile Number to 9895088888
After deactivating, you may add back the beneficiary by using the same registration SMS format.
Eager to know other banks details? then go to All Indian Banks Customer Care Toll Free number, J & K Bank Customer Care toll free number here.
[…] to know other banks details? then go to All indian Banks Customer Care Toll Free number, Also check Federal Bank customer care […]