This article will help you to provide complete information about contacting Andhra bank toll free numbers. we also provide you details to raise a complaint to customer care support department by following below-mentioned contact details. Here is complete information about Andhra bank customer care toll free numbers. Also, check Andhra Bank Toll Free Number-Miss call Balance number. You can also check ab-e passbook application provided by the bank.
- 1 Andhra Bank Toll Free Number
- 1.1 Head office Address of Andhra Bank
- 1.2 Andhra Bank Toll Free Number : Miss call Balance enquiry number
- 1.3 Andhra Bank Customer care helpline numbers
- 1.4 Nodal officer of the Andhra Bank customer care service is:
- 1.5 check Andhra Bank account balance by missed call
- 1.6 Get Andhra Bank Mini Statement by missed call
- 1.7 ab-e passbook application of andhra bank
- 1.8 Andhra bank Net Banking application form
- 1.9 Share this:
- 1.10 Like this:
- 1.11 Related
Andhra Bank Toll Free Number
This bank was established by the well-known freedom fighter and a multifaceted genius, Dr. Bhogaraju Pattabhi Sitaramayya. At the time of registration, The Bank has paid-up capital of Rs 1.00 lakh and authorized capital of Rs 10.00 lakhs. Here is the toll free number of Andhra Bank.
Head office Address of Andhra Bank
5-9-11, Dr. Pattabhi Bhavan,
Secretariat Road, Saifabad
Hyderabad 500 004. Telangana
Ph: 040- 23252000
Andhra Bank Toll Free Number : Miss call Balance enquiry number
- Phone Banking 1800 425 1515
- Credit Card: 1800 425 1515
- Pension related Matters: 1800 425 7701
Andhra Bank Customer care helpline numbers
Customers can contact bank’s Customer Service Department at the following Numbers between 10.00 a.m to 5.00 p.m on all working days (Except second and fourth Saturdays).
- Toll Free Number: 1800 425 1515
- Tel: 040 23234313, 23252000 Extn: 2422, 2577
- Fax: 23232419
- Email ID: [email protected]
Nodal officer of the Andhra Bank customer care service is:
Sri. K. T. Venumadhav
Nodal Officer for Customer Service,
Dr. Pattabhi Bhavan
Hyderabad-500 004. Telangana
check Andhra Bank account balance by missed call
To check your Andhra bank account balance by a missed call on your smartphone, you have to dial below-mentioned numbers.
- Give a missed call on +91 92230 11300 from your registered mobile number to get the balance SMS back on the screen of your phone.
Get Andhra Bank Mini Statement by missed call
Ever wondered about how to get your Andhra bank account mini statement by simply making a missed call? here is the procedure for that.
Andhra Bank has launched another new IT-enabled service ‘AB e-Passbook’ to enable the account holders to view their passbook on their Android devices. ‘AB e-Passbook’ is more than a conventional passbook.
ab-e passbook application of andhra bank
- Install the application ab-e passbook in the Android device from ‘Google Play Store’
- On installation, enter the mobile number registered for SMS alerts.
- The entered registered mobile number will receive an OTP.
- With this OTP create a PIN and start using the application. Please note that Mobile network/Internet over Wi-Fi needs to be enabled for using the ‘AB e-Passbook’.
- You can use this app to Maintain passbook of multiple accounts & Balance enquiry.
- The service will be available to customers who have registered their mobile numbers with the Bank for getting SMS alerts.
Andhra bank Net Banking application form
To use the e-services of Andhra Bank one has to apply for the net banking/ internet banking in the bank. For that, you have to apply in writing to the concerned branch for availing the services. Here is how you can apply.
First, Click Here for the Andhra Bank net banking application form.
Remember that Now andhra bank is Union Bank of india after Merger. So you have to fill up the given form under the Union Bank of india.
Give it with the supporting documents to the concerned branch and they will give you ID and password.
This is not the official website of Andhra Bank Customer Care Department, So please don’t share your personal information in the below provided comment section. Please visit Andhra bank main site from here. Please visit homepage for more banks information.